نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

×Reason to continue ×

طلا و جواهرات ، هدیه‌ای است که برای همیشه می تواند باعث خوشحالی دیگران شود و قطعاً این خوشحالی همیشگی، دلایل خاص خود را دارد.
انتخاب یک هدیه ی ایده آل، کاری همواره دشوار است که می‌شود همیشه و همه جا درباره ی آن صحبت کرد! اغلب ما بار‌ها در این موقعیت بوده ایم که در انتخاب هدیه برای مناسبت‌های مختلف و برای افراد مختلف، دچار سردرگمی شده باشیم.
از کتاب و کیف و کفش و لباس و عطر گرفته تا طلا و جواهرات ، هزاران هزار گزینه برای هربار هدیه خریدن دور
{Mahdism examples - No. 31-40}

{31}
Lamp and light
Consider we put a lamp by the side of a child because of its heat and light and he throws a stone at it ignorantly. We take the lamp away so it wouldn’t be damaged. The reason for taking the lamp away is not his power and its weakness against him, but the fear of his failure and mistake. Of course it would be possible to not taking it away if we had numerous lamps and bring another one in case it is damaged. But if just one lamp is left, we will take it away from him to keep it safe from breaking.
The Imams are like guidance lights that God has put in the way of humans. Eleven lights has been broken… One is left…
We should be aware that as long as there is a chance of his break, the Occultation will continue.

Read the rest 
ا
صورتحساب‌های این ماه را پرداخت کرده‌اید
حتی شاید توانسته باشید مقداری هم پس انداز کنید. فرقی نمی‌کند مبلغ صورتحساب‌ها چقدر بوده یا چه اندازه تاخیر داشته‌اید مهم این است که بالاخره این کار را انجام داده‌اید.
_خودتان را گاهی زیر سوال می‌برید
گاهی به زندگی‌تان و خودتان شک می‌کنید، روزهایی احساس خوبی ندارید و از خودتان راضی نیستید و ...، همه‌ی اینها یعنی اینکه همچنان تمایل دارید رشد کنید و کامل شوید. یعنی می‌توانید خویش آگاهی‌تان را پوی
There's gotta be a reason that I'm here on earth
Gotta be a reason for the dust and the dirt
The changing of the seasons never change my hurt
?So what's it worth, what's it worth
 Worth another shot of whiskey and another sip of gin
Another drop of poison that is slowly sinkin' in
If we're going down together, better take another hit
We won't be here forever so let's make the best of it
Gotta be a reason
Alec Benjamin 
+ازتون خواهش می‌کنم که برید کل آلبوم narrated for you رو گوش بدید.
این‌قدر خوبه، این‌قدر قشنگه، این‌قدر عالیه که کلمات واقعا توصیفش نمی‌کنن. 
الان بیشتر از یه هفته‌ست که یه سره دارم گوشش می‌دم و سیر نشدم. 
آفرین،
سلام برنامه چاپ اعداد سه رقمی بدون تکرار با سه تا حلقه تو در تو و یک دستور شرط می باشد و شما با اضافه کردن یک حلقه یا n حلقه اعداد چهار رقمی یا n رقمی بدون تکرار می توانید درست بکنید. 
مثال: اعداد سه رقمی بدون تکرار را بنویسید؟
تمامی اعداد سه رقمی بجز اعداد 111، 222، 333، 444، 555، 666، 777، 888، 999
کد برنامه: 
class Main {
public static void main(String[] args) {
for (int i = 0; i <= 9 ; i++) {
//حلقه اول برای چاپ اعداد صدگان
for (int j = 0; j <= 9; j++) {
//حلقه دوم برای چاپ اعد
America congratulates a Zionist criminal - Sharon - on assassinating Ahmed Yasin or Martyr Rantisi. What is their reason for this congratulation? They say that the Israeli government is defending itself. Well! Do global dictators have any other reason for suppressing, torturing and assassinating their opponents? All sinister and vicious political figures in the world - who are notorious for their malevolence and dictatorship - have destroyed their opponents with the same reason. They say that they are defending their existence. America says, "Israel is defending its existence and entity". Could Sheikh Ahmed Yasin, a disabled old man in a wheelchair, do anything other than talking and thinking?
You say that you support freedom of expression and thought. They assassinate him and America cong
Fear
region

Several
planes fly over the Bermuda Triangle every day. Large vessels are sailing in
the waters, and many people travel to the area to visit, without any accident.
On the other hand, in seas and oceans all over the world, many ships and
aircraft are missing. So why just the Bermuda Triangle is separated from the
rest of the region? The reason is, firstly, there is no hope of finding even a
trace. Secondly, in no other region such a disappear would have happened
without reason, countless and unknown.
- One of the important things in PhD is to feel you own the project as the student. --> This helps a lot not be lost among supervisor's commands for instance.
So, It is important to go and do you search and find what you really like to work on.
Your supervisors should supervise you in that of course and guide you a bit so as not to go off track!
- You should read a lotttt
- If there is a lot to learn, don't panic, just enjoy as you've always did. It may be different since you're not having courses but take your time to learn while continue working by looking at things as black box.
Hi gusy...
So this is my first time to write blog like this,i know this maybe will be kinda weird or random hahaha
Okay first let me introduce myself..
I'm Lisda and i'm Indonesian 
I know most of u whoever will be ask me "why u can be here on Iranian blog ?" 
That's cause my lovely friend,he's my Iranian friend Hosein and best ever foreigner friend i have ❤
To be honest i can't talk much and i can't speak english much but i'll try to write as i can 
Mmmm... i think it's enough now and i'll be continue soon
توی همین خیابان بود که قدم میزدیم.تو گیتار زده بودی و موسیقی ات همه را به وجد آورده بود.تو آدم شهرت طلبی نبودی؛طرفدار نمیخواستی.آمده بودی آهنگت را بزنی،چون ناراحت بودی.
خودت گفتی هرموقع غم مغلوبت میکند،نیمه های شب میزنی به کوچه.نه نیمه شب.که آخر شب.مینشینی گوشه پیاده و میزنی.میخوانی و آدمها دورت جمع میشوند.توی جعبه ی گیتارت سکه می اندازند.خیال میکنند این کاره ای؛می نوازی برای پول.
من چشمهایم را بسته بودم؛با صدایت تا عرش رفته بودم.
تو خرده سک
خلاصه کتاب عقل و اعتقاد دینی مایکل پترسون

دانلود رایگان فایل

دانلود جزوه کتاب عقل و اعتقاد دینی - دانلود کتاب عقل و اعتقاد ...reason-religious-belief-book-2.blog.ir › tag › دانلود جزوه کتاب عقل و ...دانلود خلاصه کتاب عقل و اعتقاد دینی مایکل پترسون جزوه کامل درس ... معرفی و دانلود persianbooktopsblogirدانلود رایگان عقل و اعتقاد دینی نوشته مایکل پیترسون و ...
دانلود pdfکتاب عقل و اعتقاد دینی مایکل پترسون :: فروش فایلfillekade2.blog.ir › دانلود-pdfکتاب-عقل-و-اعت
 حال کردم با این راک
(از گروه دپچ مد )
 چون شاید داره زندگیه منو خیلیای دیگرو میگه...
واقعا ترسناکه اشتبا بودن
به قوله اقای خیام که میگه :
«قومی متفکرند اندر ره دین//
قومی به‌گمان فتاده در راه یقین//
می‌ترسم از
آن‌که بانگ آید روزی//
کی بی‌خبران راه نه آن است و نه این»
لینکش
Depeche Mode:
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
I was born with the wrong sign
In the wrong house
With the wrong ascendancy
I took the wrong road
That led to the wrong tendencies
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
On the wrong day of the wrong week
I used the wrong method wit
Question:

What is the reason behind the existing hostility between Israel and Iran?
Answer:
In order to better understand the reasons behind the existing hostility between Israel and Iran, first we need to know their beliefs and ideologies.
Iran is a Muslim (Shia) country. Shiism is a sect of Islam which in a simple word, believes in the leadership and follows the successors whom the Prophet of Islam determined after himself.
The successors of the Prophet whom begin with the Prophet`s son-in-law, Imam Ali (PBUH) as the first Imam of Shias and continues till the 12th Successor whose name is Imam Mahdi (PBUH), the savior of Final Era and has been promised in divine holy books. His name is Mahdi and will return jointly with Jesus (PBUH) in order to establish peace and justice at Final Era.
S
Life isn't Easy
It's been so long since the last time we actually had a conversation. It didn't go well but it was really effective. I mean after that, we broke up. We talked about a lot of things. You seriousely did give me a peice of your mind but on the other hand I had no idea how much you are right and how much I was a d!ck. 
Anyway, you know, I wasn't in a good mental situation. I had a lot in my mind and everything was crazy. But it wasn't a good reason to be an a55hole. 
You left and you told me that you will probabley get marry soon. I will tell that story another time. But now I want to focus on what happend after. 
It was nine months ago...  when you told me about that guy. I totally freaked out, even though that I didn't want to be with you forever. After our final conversa
عنوان کتاب : علت ارسال رُسل (علت ارسال فرستادگان)
موضوع : علوم دینی
تحقیق ارائه شده به دانشکده عالی پژوهش‌های دینی و زبان‌شناسی 
دانشجو : علاء حسن عبید سالم
پایان نامه علمی. شماره۱ (برای اخذ مدرک دکترا)
مترجم : گروه مترجمان انتشارات انصار امام مهدی
فرمت : عربی: pdf - فارسی: pdf
تعداد صفحات : 308 - رنگی
تاریخ قبول : 22 / 1 / 2015 - تاریخ انتشار : 1397
پیشگفتار تحقیق 
ادامه مطلب
Soudabeh:Don't stop doing Khair (good). Therefore, perform every deed to the end  until you reach Paradise.  For example,  you have performed an act to the stage of Noon ( the act is quit obvious) but you have not completed until Asr ( result).  In this logic every act had a continuum of preconditions until it reaches to the conclusion. The reason for these issues was: فمن یعمل مثقال ذره خیره یرهPerform any Khair (good deed) at its time,  observing the limit of time itself is (Khair). If you want to perform an act,  do it in continuum of time.
به بهبود  علایم زخم کمک می کند
تصور می شود که شی باتر  باعث جلوگیری از تولید مثل فیبروبلاست های کلوئیدی - بافت زخمی می شود ، در حالی که رشد سلول های سالم را ترغیب می کند تا جای خود را بگیرند.
این ممکن است به بهبودی پوست شما کمک کند ، ظاهر علائم کششی و زخم را به حداقل می رساند.
ادامه مطلب
Soudabeh:In this prayer,  the first thing should be considered in planning is :What do we do in the week,   month and year? We must determine the priority and  being Khair (good)  of the act.First,  the act would be easy for me . The act may be easy for me but it would be hard to do for another one . For example ,  sleepingThe second criterion is that the act to be popular for me. That is, the act is for the sake of God, or for my own sake,  or for the sake of the people. The popularity criterion is one of the issues is largely unknown to people. For example,   for what reason that you go to the mosque,  you miss mosque or for the sake of God or you go to the mosque because you are anguish, so what can be the heart of the prophet? You thought all about yourself then put somewh

میدونی...
گاهی وقتا دوست دارم با تموم وجودم داد بزنم که
"دنیا ازت متنفرم!"
ولی یه چیزی رو یادم میاد...
دنیا اصلا وجود خارجی نداره!
منم که اونو توی ذهنم ساختم...
در اصل از خودم متنفرم
حالا جرئت نمی کنم اینو به خودم بگم...
من هنوز گاهی اوقات جلوی آیینه خودمو میبینم و لبخند می زنم
برای چیزایی که درونم روزی دوستشون داشتم
هرچقدر هم بخوام فرار کنم بازم خودم میمونم
اگر بخوام تغییر کنم...
بازهم همونم...
چشمامو میبندم
یه لحظه تصور میکنم همه چیز اونطوریه که
سلام به کاربران عزیز وب dedsec راستش تو گروه ها و کانالای زیادی دیدم که بعضیا اقدام به فروش شماره مجازی میکنن. گفتم تو این پست روش ساختش رو بگم تا شما هم راحت بتونین واس خودتون به طور رایگان شماره مجازی درست کنین و به راحتی باهاش وارد تلگرام یا هرجای دیگه شین.
اگه نمیدونید شماره مجازی چیه تو گوگل یه سرچ کنین راجبش، ولی در خلاصه بگم که با شماره مجازی میتونین یه اکانت جدید برا خودتون تو تلگرام و هر مسنجر دیگه درست کنین، مثل اینکه یه سیمکارت دیگه د
کسب درآمد و استخراج ارز دیجیتال Pi network پای نتورک
این ارز جدیدترین ارز دیجیتال می باشد که بزودی همانند بیت کوین ارزی با ارزشمند و گران خواهد شد.
پس با استخراج و دریافت آن که رایگان می باشد آینده را از آن خود کنید.

minepi پای نتورک پروژه یک ارز دیجیتال قابل ماین با گوشی است که توسط 3 تا از دانشجوهای دکترای دانشگاه استنفورد با نام های Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis و Dr. Chengdiao Fan و Vincent McPhillip طراحی و عملی شده است. این پروژه قابل استخراج با یک گوشی ساده است و جز اولین پروژه ه
با سلام
جواب تمرین کدجدول ضرب به زبان پایتون به صورت زیر می شه.
def jadval_zarb(rows, columns):
for i in range(1,rows+1):
for j in range(1,columns+1):
#print(i*j, end=' ')
print('{:>4}'.format(i* j), end=' ')
print()
def do_continue():
choice = str(input('continue(y/n)?')).lower()
if(choice !='y'):
return False
return True
####################
while True:
rows = int(input("Enter rows:"))
columns = int(input("Enter columns:"))
jadval_zarb(rows, columns)
if(not do_continue()):
break
یک تابع تولید جدول ضرب هست
و تابع دیگر برای اینکه آیا کاربر مایل به ادامه برنامه می باشد یا نه.

These days we share a lot of personal information with social networks. As the Facebook scandal has taught us, sometimes a bit too much information. While deleting yourself from all your social networks is a bit extreme, we understand that for some this might seem like the simplest solution to protecting your privacy.
Read Next: How to tweak your Instagram privacy settings | How to unblock someone on Instagram
If you really want to leave behind your social accounts, we’re here to help you go through the process of deleting your Instagram account. For those that are taking this step, you might also want to check out our guide to deleting Facebook accounts as well.
It’s not too complicated to get rid of your Instagram profile, but there are some things worth noting. First, there a
During my first Damavand tour, I met people of all ages, a teenager from high school, a 75 years old man, and an elder couple walking hand in hand. It was strange to me. Damavand is located right next to Tehran. However, many of us have only heard of it in epic stories and ancient Persian mysteries. For us, it’s a symbol of resistance and strength and something from which we speak so proudly.In our casual conversations, when we want to describe something very hard to accomplish, we say:” It’s like hiking Damavand.” For this reason, it was strange for me to see elders and younger people there. I was surprised after a day of hiking without professional gear or intense training. It was not so hard to reach the peak of the highest mountain summit of the Middle East. My heart was filled
Truth is, I'm tired. My body isn't holding up. I feel broken and it seems like I can't do anything right. Problem after problem keeps coming at me. Keeps haunting me down. I force myself to keep telling my parents, I'm fine. I can't have them worrying about me all the time. I'm NOT fine. My body and my soul and my mind, they all are broken. They even doesn't work properly anymore. I hate upsetting people, so I have to smile and send cute things to them. They shouldn't feel my pain. They shouldn't get upset because of me. It's me. So simple, Sad. 

+ Me to my friends: its a beautiful day! Lets be happy! You're amazing. Me, deep down in my heart: crying on the floor.  
+ Me: *knee hurts, can't stand, have a cold, basically coughing to death*My mom: Omg, I'm worried about you, are yo
اگر ترک مقطع عمیق باشد که مربوط به نشست کل ساختمان بوده که باهرنوع زیرکار و ترمیمی دوباره ترک خواهد خورد و موقت برطرف میشود. اگر ترک عمیق نبوده که مربوط به دیوارهایی هست که در داخل دیوار از لوله های برق و فاضلاب استفاده شده که باعث وجود جریان هوا در داخل گچ شده که گاها ترکهای افقی یا عمودی بوده و بعد از ترمیم دوباره شاهد تعدادی اندک از ترک خواهیم بود.
ادامه مطلب
اگر ترک مقطع عمیق باشد که مربوط به نشست کل ساختمان بوده که باهرنوع زیرکار و ترمیمی دوباره ترک خواهد خورد و موقت برطرف میشود. اگر ترک عمیق نبوده که مربوط به دیوارهایی هست که در داخل دیوار از لوله های برق و فاضلاب استفاده شده که باعث وجود جریان هوا در داخل گچ شده که گاها ترکهای افقی یا عمودی بوده و بعد از ترمیم دوباره شاهد تعدادی اندک از ترک خواهیم بود.
ادامه مطلب
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to have this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from wha

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. There upon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh.
This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued, "This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely continue up to its last stage...

Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to haveing this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from w
مشکلات خود را در تلگرام با کانال @nud32 بپرسید ادرس در تلگرام http://t.me/nud32

Oct 12, 2013 - مشکل آپدیت آنتی ویروس eset، فروش آنتی ویروس نود32 ، آنتی ویروس نود32, ... نود 32 , Nod 32 , فعالسازی آنتی ویروس ,یوزرنیم و پسورد , لایسنس ... Mobile Security Home. نسخه آنتی ویروس, نسخه کامل + دیوار آتش, آنتی ویروس موبایل. 1 کاربره ...ابتدا از مسیر زیر فایل نصب آنتی ویروس ESET NOD32 Smart Security را با توجه به نوع لایسنس خود دانلود کنید.
پس از دانلود فایل نصب را اجرا کنید .سپس در صفحه نصب Eset Smart Security  بر
کسب درآمد و استخراج ارز دیجیتال Pi network پای نتورک
این ارز جدیدترین ارز دیجیتال می باشد که بزودی همانند بیت کوین ارزی با ارزشمند و گران خواهد شد.
پس با استخراج و دریافت آن که رایگان می باشد آینده را از آن خود کنید.

minepi پای نتورک پروژه یک ارز دیجیتال قابل ماین با گوشی است که توسط 3 تا از دانشجوهای دکترای دانشگاه استنفورد با نام های Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis و Dr. Chengdiao Fan و Vincent McPhillip طراحی و عملی شده است. این پروژه قابل استخراج با یک گوشی ساده است و جز اولین پروژه ه
دیلی اکسپرس(Daily Express) در مقاله ای در تاریخ(6 نوامبر 2016) در خبری اعلام کرد:
کشف شواهد علمی که نشان میدهد  "هوش" انسان میتواند بعد از مرگ به صورت روح ادامه یابد
فیزیکدان انگلیسی راجر پنروز از دانشگاه آکسفورد ( که به همراه استفن هاوکینگ مشترکا برنده‌ی جایزه‌ی فیزیک شده اند)  ضمن تایید این موضوع که "هوش" انسان به نوعی به اطلاعات ذخیره شده در سطح کوانتومی مربوط است اعلام کرد که به همراه تیم خود موفق به کشف شواهدی شده است که نشان میدهد یک جزء ساختاری
The Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) belongs to all of humanity. He does not only belong to Shia Muslims and Muslims in general. All of humanity is humble and respectful before the greatness and beautiful aspects of Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.), except for those people who do not know him. Therefore, you can see that the panegyrists of the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) are not only Muslims. A Christian also praises the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.). It is not only Shia Muslims who praise him. As well as Shia Muslims, the community of Sunni Muslims in all parts of the world of Islam speaks more enthusiastically about the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) than about other great personalities of the early Islamic era. Why? What is the reason? The reason is the greatness of this Imam, the kin
If you find it difficult to compose one, browse below many special and sincere romantic messages for your wife and send her the one that will talk straight to her heart!
40 Love Messages For Your Wife
♥ My wife, you are my secret of happiness and success I will never confess.
♥ You are the woman I dreamed of. The Woman who made our beautiful family a reality. The Woman that gave meaning into my life!
♥ You can make the clouds go away and paint the sky with the brightest colors of our love!

♥ I found my life’s true meaning because of you, since the day you married me. I love you my beautiful wife!
♥ You’ve made our house, our home and turned our relationship into a beautiful family!
♥ From the first day that I met you, I had this feeling for us. The feeling of peace and hap
The dignity of reason in the system of religious cognition

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli

Publisher's speech

Praise is to the eternal God is a worthy gem only the goers
of the arena wisdom and heart will benefit. Thanks for the high mission of
Prophet Mohammad Mustafa
(peace be upon Mohammad and
his holy family) which accompany the purity of the mission with the best of
wisdom and reason. It is worthy of divine grace for
servants: Thanks God, only the entourage of God’s blessing are worthy of being
the guardians of the wisdom and the guardians of the tradition.
What establishes the principle of all goodness and perfect
is proper science and perfect knowledge: “Science is the principle of all
goodness.” The world of best, which is based on divine knowledge and
gnosis, is always g
Mahdi is happy fortunate soul for all the humanity.
Please relax and imagine an ultroviolet beautiful world with deep peace under the flag of islam.
Imagine nice men.They see the light of God.Mahdi show them that.Spiritual experiences and religiouse experiences is upcoming fast.
Smile will appear on your face because Mahdi knows how to handle the world.
Appreciate twists in the adventure of reaching of Mahdi
Limiting yourself in fear of what you can’t control will do you no good. Appreciate the adventure of not knowing what might happen next.
. Be proud of yourself that your leader is Mahdi
As you work through an earthshaking event, give yourself credit for every step forward. By acknowledging your achievements, no matter how small, you regain trust in your ability to fix what you didn
Soudabeh:This point is completely rational that for each action a preliminary is required. Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H.) expresses with Tahay_ye_an (preparing) Estad_da (wearing a cloack) and for the continuity of action until it reaches to the conclusion Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H.) expresses it with Aad' da (providing) and Tab'ba (preparing).The preconditions that are required to perform an act are typically hidden and far from sight but the actions that take place to continue the act are clear and obvious. Whatever the act gets closer to the result the actions become clearer. This fact itself tells us that action takes place in the continuum of time. That is, there is definitely a flow of time. We say this process is the process of time. But when it comes to action,  time is removed.  This
It's a desicion to make!
I don't know how to start this, so let me tell you what exactly happend today!

I woke up early in the morning with an idea in my head. It's not not really important that what was the idea. I always write my ideas in a journal. So I did the same to this one.
These days my situation is very unstable yet I try to...  make them happen. Of course I can't make all of them happen. These ideas are mostly things that I can do now and they are things that I know I can do but not all of them. These are long term ideas.
I have a passion and I have an education. My education is different from my passion. I've always tried to follow what I like. But I wasn't successful as much as wanted. Of course I had acceptable achievements but still I wanted and I want more.
Sometimes
در این مقاله می خواهیم انواع تبریک به زبان انگلیسی را بررسی کنیم. موضوعات انتخاب شده در این مقاله عبارتند از: تبریک به مناسبت فارغ التحصیلی، پیام تبریک ازدواج، تبریک تولد، پیام تبریک به مناسبت دستاورد، آرزوی موفقیت در کار، تبریک برای موفقیت

تبریک به مناسبت فارغ التحصیلی
We’re so proud of you for achieving your college degree! The best of all things is to learn: money can be stolen, strength may fail, but what you’ve learned is yours forever. Believe in yourself, in your talent and skills, that have brought you to this special day.

باعث افتخار ماست
If you are getting an error message or Pop-UP which says “The page has expired. Click OK to continue.” This means that your Cloud Control session has expired or timeout as there was no activity in your session.

The default value for session timeout is 45 minutes. Can we increase this session timeout frame, YES! You can. You set this value as per requirement of your company’s security policy. It may vary for different clients or companies.

As per your requirement you can increase the Session Timeout time by changing the value of “oracle.sysman.eml.maxInactiveTime” parameter. Also note that the value for this parameter is always defined in Minutes. In-my case the requirement was to keep the session active unless the user itself does not logs out from the application. So I se
We had such a fantastic time and our guide  Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was amazing. As we are British and traveling with a young child I looked into which company to use - Uppersia lived up to all their reviews. Mahnaz in the office helped us craft a tour to our requirements as we had our small child with us I didn’t want long days on the road. We also flew into Shiraz and out of Esfahan which is slightly different to the usual Tehran routes. Mahnaz was excellent and always responsive at every step helping us with all our visa requirements.
Ali as we called our guide was responsive to our requests and knowledgeable of the places we visited. He was thoughtful and caring towards us all. If we were tired he went and got us take away, for example. We loved shopping in Isfahan and when my f
Writing is fun, don't you agree?
You just organize your thoughts into words.
This helps you to think, to reason, to understand.
Mailpoet is a newsletter plugin for wordpress.
It has a shortcode.
It has a form wrapper element with the following class(es): mailpoet_form.
It has some hidden inputs.
It has an email input with the following class: mailpoet_text
It has a submit button with the following class: mailpoet_submit

The validation or success messages will be displayed in a div with the following class: mailpoet_message
Both input and submit are wrapped in an a div with the following class: mailpoet_paragraph

I have a form with the following class: ev-form
It has max-width and mx-auto set as utility classes.

The form has a input group.

Fk I just add the styling to the
با سلام.
تمرین: تابعی که بررسی کند رمز وارد شده توسط کاربر شامل حروف کوچک و بزرگ و حداقل 8 کاراکتر باشد را بنویسید.

def is_strong_password(password):
has_minimum_length = False
has_upper = False
has_lower = False
has_number = False

minimum_length = 8
if(len(password) > 8):
has_minimum_length = True
for ch in password:
if(ch >= "A" and ch <= "Z"):
has_upper = True
elif(ch >= "a" and ch <= "z" ):
has_lower = True
elif(ch >= "0" and ch <= "9"):
has_number = True
if(has_minimum_length and has_upper and has_lower and has_number):
return True
return False
#############################
while True:
password = input("Please enter password: ")
if(is_strong_
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is
body,table tr{background-color:#fff}table tr td,table tr th{border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:left;padding:6px 13px;margin:0}pre code,table,table tr{padding:0}hr,pre code{background:0 0}body{font:16px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;line-height:1.4;color:#333;word-wrap:break-word;padding:10px 15px}strong,table tr th{font-weight:700}h1{font-size:2em;margin:.67em 0;text-align:center}h2{font-size:1.75em}h3{font-size:1.5em}h4{font-size:1.25em}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-weight:700;position:relative;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;line-height:1.1}h1,h2{border-bottom:1px solid #eee}hr{height:0;margin:15px 0;overflow:hidden;border:0;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd}a{color:#4183C4}a.absent{color:#c00}ol,ul{padding-left:15px;margin-left:5px}ol{list-style-type:lower-roman}table tr{border-top:1px solid #ccc;mar
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 11 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Tawba_Surreh_Versue_103
وَصَلِّ عَلَیْهِمْ ۖ إِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِیعٌ عَلِیمٌ ١٠٣
...and invoke [Allah 's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (103)
God told the Prophet to pray for them. Your prayer gives them peace of mindإِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ.So, everyone in this world who is experiencing the real peace of mind  it is  because  his Imam has  prayed him. This means that we'll be in peace due to the prayers of Imam Zaman (atfs) and vice versa. So, Let'
سیستم عامل Enso تقریبا یک سیستم عامل جدید لینوکس از نوع “green” می باشد و هدف از ارائه این سیستم عامل فراهم نمودن یک سیستم عامل سبک ، مدرن ، مفید و با کاربری آسان برای علاقه مندان به لینوکس می باشد در این مقاله به شما آموزش می دهیم چگونه سیستم عامل Enso را روی سیستم خود نصب کنید
دانلود سیستم عامل Enso
خوشبختانه توسعه دهندگان این سیستم عامل کار را بسیار راحت کردن و فقط کافیه از طریق این لینک وارد سایت اصلی Enso شوید و به راحتی آخرین نسخه آن را دانلود
This paper presents a multi-criteria decision model for prioritization The use of Nano-technology applications in the food industry (Packaging, food safety, improve flavor and color).Nanotechnology is recognized such new issues in the world and the big change in technology, Expected future role of Product technology and design is widely and The existence of multiple criteria in prioritizing the use of Nano-technology applications in the food industry, it is a multi-criteria problem. Considering… CONTINUE READING
You can download this paper here.
“Excellent in all areas”
We had such a fantastic time and our guide  Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was amazing. As we are British and traveling with a young child I looked into which company to use - Uppersia lived up to all their reviews. Mahnaz in the office helped us craft a tour to our requirements as we had our small child with us I didn’t want long days on the road. We also flew into Shiraz and out of Esfahan which is slightly different to the usual Tehran routes. Mahnaz was excellent and always responsive at every step helping us with all our visa requirements.
Ali as we called our guide was responsive to our requests and knowledgeable of the places we visited. He was thoughtful and caring towards us all. If we were tired he went and got us take away, for example. We loved shop
تذکرة الاولیاء نوشته ی عطار نیشابوری کتابی است شیرین و نغز که به معرفی اولیای الهی، شرح حال، زندگی و مرامشان می پردازد. این کتاب تیمناً و تبرکاً با شرح مختصری از حال و مرام امام صادق شروع شده و به امام محمد باقر علیهما السلام ختم می شود. سال ها قبل جناب امیرخانی گفته بود اگر بخواهیم اخلاق را به جامعه بازگردانیم باید خواندن گلستان سعدی را اقامه کنیم و چنانچه بخواهیم به آیین جوانمری بازگردیم می بایست تذکرة الاولیاء عطار را به پای داریم.
غ
با اینکه تولید کشور سه برابر مصزف است، و سه برابر آنهم در کشتی ها، گمرکات و کانتینر ها و کامیونها و انبارهای خارجی و داخلی دپو شده، منتظر ورود به بازار هستند، ولی در خرده فروشی ها کالا کم است، اگر هم باشد گران است. البته رئیس جمهور علت آن را نبود وزارت بازرگانی می داند، تا بر توزیع نظارت کند. در هر صورت سد بزرگی بین مصرف کننده، و تولید کننده وجود دارد که از اینهمه: آبشار تولید، قطره قطره به  بازار میرسد. مخصوصا الان که همه کارخانه ها، تغییر تول
اولین و ساده‌ترین روشی که برای افزایش سرعت مرورگر کروم می‌توانیم به آن اشاره کنیم، راه اندازی مجدد آن است. قبل از هر چیزی باید بگوییم که در این روش، هیچ یک از تب‌های باز شده توسط شما در مرورگر از دست نمی‌رود. اما لازم است قبل از بستن کروم، مراحل زیر را انجام دهید:
1- وارد Setting کروم شده و به بخش onStartup بروید. برای این کار می‌توانید مستقیما آدرس chrome://settings/onStartup را وارد کنید.
2- حالا در این بخش، گزینه Continue where you left off را تیک بزنید.
حالا با خیال را
Have you ever seen a child being afraid of making a mistake? We are being educated out of creativityand curiosity for one reason: Fear of FailureOur education system is designed to prevent us from making mistakes. It does not distinguish the ones who don’t know and the ones who made mistakes, thus it’s more information based, not learning based. We judge children by how many questions they answered not how much they have really learnt. If you were wrong, made a mistake and failed at something, that’s it, you do not deserve more chances. In this system the worst thing you can do is to make a mistake, they teach you that perfection in everything is needed. This perfectionism gradually comes into your #life, you expect yourself to be among the bests in every aspect, to be successful all
Very little can be found in the legal relationship that makes little or no use of this rule, the staple rule.
The purpose of the Stapled rule is to prohibit the use of, or claim to, a right or obligation or any subject of a right that a claimant has previously objected to or expresses, for example, after the conclusion of a contract, one of the parties can not claim to be illegal.
As Stapel flies against the lawsuit, it keeps him from being guilty of something or denying them.
An individual who benefits from the flow of statels is a sign of his exemption from keeping certain things.
While from the point of view of the person, the insignia of Staspel is his absolute prohibition on providing a reason for the same matter.
How is the staple rule in Iran?
The purpose of the prohibition of citat
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
These days All of us are feeling a real dictator government by our every single cells.
Before this events (price of petrol & disconnected internet ) I had never comprehended our misery this much
I'm a student of university
I'm completely confused and I don't know what should I do
when I can't amend this fucking holy regime
when I can't project my voice 
When our basic requirements ignore and suffocate by governors
When I can't migrate and I can't stay
When every thing is madly expensive even maybe I can't continue my education at Mofid university
let alone to find a job or have a car or bicycle or even graduating and migrating...
There is no hope here
And perhaps they want us to die
Is our only choice death?
I don't want believe this
I don't want this shameful life
I have to do somet
donald trump won the american election and they came out of nowhere.he said in his debate that he will pull the us out of the 
deal and he did that.
because the iranian foreign minister relied on something like the karry's signature. now the america exited the jcpoa and iran had a deal with european and china and russia.
recently the iran chose to withdraw from the deal and determined a 60 days deadline  and continue its nuclear program.
may be the opposite parts change their instance, however the events don't show this due to imposing crippling sanctions  in response to this iran recently unveil air defence missile and warns europe to normalize ties...
donald trump won the american election and they came out of nowhere.he said in his debate that he will pull the us out of the 
deal and he did that.
because the iranian foreign minister relied on something like the karry's signature. now the america exited the jcpoa and iran had a deal with european and china and russia.
recently the iran chose to withdraw from the deal and determined a 60 days deadline  and continue its nuclear program.
may be the opposite parts change their instance, however the events don't show this due to imposing crippling sanctions  in response to this iran recently unveil air defence missile and warns europe to normalize ties...
These days All of us are feeling a real dictator government by our every single cells.
Before this events (price of petrol & disconnected internet ) I had never comprehended our misery this much
I'm a college student (first semester of English teaching field at Mofid university of Qom)
I'm completely confused and I don't know what should I do
when I can't amend this fucking holy regime
when I can't project my voice 
When our basic requirements ignore and suffocate by governors
When I can't migrate and I can't stay
When every thing is madly expensive even maybe I can't continue my education at Mofid university
let alone to find a job or have a car or bicycle or even graduating and migrating...
There is no hope here
And perhaps they want us to die
Is our only choice death?
I don't want
برای نمایش یک پیغام بصورت notification از دستور زیر استفاده میکنیم:
notify-send 'title' 'message'
notify-send -u critical "job complete"
zenity --timeout=180 --notification --text "salam behrooooooooooooooz"

برای نمایش یک پیغام بصورت messageBox که بصورت یک ویندوز ظاهر شود و متنی را به نمایش گذارد از دستور زیر استفاده می‌شود:
zenity --error --text="An error occurred\!" --title="Warning\!"
find /usr | zenity --progress --pulsate --auto-close --auto-kill --text="Working..."

zenity --question --text="Do you wish to continue/?"
zenity \
--info \
--text="<span size=\"xx-large\">Time is $(date +%Hh%M).</span>\n\nGet your <b>coffee</b>." \
--ti
نوشته پیش رو در خصوص تامین دلیل و نحوه درخواست تامین دلیل برای
آشنایی شما عزیزان تنظیم گردیده است. تامین دلیل یعنی حفظ و تهیه کردن‏ یا در جای امن
گذاشتن دلیل است. دلیل عبارت از امری است که اصحاب دعوی برای اثبات یا دفاع از دعوی
به آن استناد می‌نمایند. منظور از تأمین دلیل این است که شما دلائل و مدارکی دارید
که ممکن است در آینده دسترسی به آنها مشکل شود و یا دسترسی به آن‌ها بطور کلی از بین
برود می‌توانید از دادگاه تامین آن‌ها را بخواهد.
ادامه مط
Today, technology has had a great impact on Internet
businesses. Recently, most jobs have been rolled out to the Internet, and
most people have been doing their jobs through the Internet and starting to do
business, and many have succeeded in doing so, but their success is the result
of further tricks. We talk It is true that there are many jobs for
Internet businesses, but the key to success. Yes success! Success is
the most important thing a person can have on the Internet
business. Getting this success involves the tips and tricks we'll give
here to ten tricks for success in online trading:
Make a charming showcase
Like shops, they have a showcase and one of the factors that
can attract customers. Online stores should also have showcases like
shops. A showcase that's appealing and
آمریکا باید از شورای امنیت اخراج شود. البته
بهتر است که خود ترامپ پیشقدم شود، و قبل از استیضاح این کار را انجام دهد. زیرا
کنگره بدنیال تخقیق در این مورد است. براساس تحقیقات کنگره، ایران اصلا تهدید به
حساب نمی اید، و تا کنون کسی را تهدید نکرده، در هیچیک از عملیات منتسبه شرکت
نداشته است. بلکه این عربستان بود که حادثه یازده سپتامبر را، بوجود آورد و داعش و
طالبان را، با پول نفت به راه انداخت و القاعده را، به رهبری یکی از همین شاهزاده
های سعودی ایج
How to buy Telegram membersIf you want to do business with Telegram, you need to make sure that you are equipped with an outstanding Telegram channel. Then you will find it as an easy task to promote your business via the Telegram channel and make sure that you receive the best possible results out of it. This is the main reason on why you should look to increase Telegram subscribers as well.Multiple methods are available for you to increase Telegram channel members. Here are some of the most prominent and useful methods out of them. Any person who wants to achieve success through Telegram can think about going through these tips to boost the number of channel members that you have under the Telegram channel with these methods.Select a relevant topic As the first thing, you should think a

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. Thereupon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh. This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued,
"This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely (continue up to its laststage.
Suffering is a hint to the believers that they should implore Allah with humility. Allah says in the Quran
Before you We sent towards many nations, and We afflicted them with suffering and(adversity, that they might beseech (Us) in humility.
I
آموزش ساخت جیمیل یا ایمیل در گوشی اندروید Gmail
آموزش ساخت ایمیل در گوشی اندروید
در گذشته که نرم افزار هایی نظیر تلگرام ، اینستاگرام ، ایموو… وجود نداشت کاربران برای ارتباط با یک دیگر و مبادله اطلاعات خود از ایمیل استفاده می کردند. به همین دلیل دو سایت معتبر در این زمینه راه اندازی شده بود. سایت یاهو مدتی برای ایرانیان فیلتر بود و اکثر مردم ایمیل های خود را در سایت جیمیل می ساختند. ولی امروزه شما این امکان را دارید تا ایمیل خود را در هر یک ایجا
سلام و درود
رمزنگاری سزار یک نوع رمز جانشینی هست که هر حرف در متن اصلی با یک حرف دیگر با فاصله ثابت جایگزین می شه. برای مثال با انتقال  A با D، Dبا G و به همین ترتیب جانشین می شوند. نام این رمزنگاری از ژولیوس سزار گرفته شده است. او از این روش برای ارتباط با فرماندهان خود استفاده می کرد.

خوب، بریم سراغ کد

def casear_cipher(message, shift =7):
cipher_message = ""
for char in message:
new_char = char_shift(char, shift)
cipher_message = cipher_message + new_char
return cipher_message
def char_shift(char, shift):
#ord function convert a chara

Which light cycle is best for vegetative growth, is an often-debated topic. Here we review the basics and explain why we prefer an 18/6 light cycle.
Cannabis Light Cycle Basics:
In the cannabis community, light cycles are expressed as a fraction with “Lights on” time over “Lights off” time.
24/0: Lights are on 24 hours and off 0 hours
18/6: Lights are on 18 hours and off 6 hours
12/12: Lights are on 12 hours and off 12 hours. 12/12 timing is used during the flowering period with Photoperiod plants.
The light cycle is important because plants need light to photosynthesize. The more light we can give them, the better they are. With photoperiod plants, we are limited to only 12 hours of light during the flowering stage. However, there is confusion in the growing community about the
دولت نمی تواند گرانی ها را نابود کند و یا: جلوی آن را بگیرد و تابحال هرکاری کرده، معکوس نتیجه داده  زیرا سرنا را از سرگشادش می زند! برای گشت تعزیرات اضافه کاری منظور نمی کند، بسیاری از ناظرین را افتخاری انتخاب می کند! لذا آنها با اولین پیشنهاد گران فروشان، قلم را غلاف می کنند! و بر فرض اینکه  جریمه کند، نه به جیب مردم می رود و نه: در بودجه دولت، بلکه واریز سپرده های قوه قضائیه می شود. در نتیجه به نفع قوه است که گرانی باشد! چون میتواند جریمه کند. ب
دانلود قسمت یازدهم رقص روی شیشه 
raghs roye shishe 11

At last, the problems of his marriage because of difficult times because of the difficult time Beren Saat'in project that makes you laugh Atiye series continues shooting at the latest pace. The leading star played with children between the set. In the moments of fun moments, it was not happy that Beren Saat was happy.
SHIPS WILL CONTINUE IN VARIOUS CITIES OF ANATOLIA
The second Turkish original series Atiye, which was anticipated by Netflix and starring Beren Saat, has started. Filming is continued in Istanbul and in various cities of Southeastern Anatolia, especially in Göbeklitepe.
ادامه مطلب
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 8 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Anaam_Surreh_Versue_117

ِانَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ مَن یَضِلُّ عَن سَبِیلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِینَ ١١٧

Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided. (117)

What is the way which your Lord is most knowing of who strays from it?The way of Imāmate and Welāyat and at the moment t is Ithe way of the son of lady Fātema, Imām Mahdi (aj).The one who slips on this way and forgets Imām Mahdi's presence even for a moment, successively would forget God's Omnipresence and as a result of which they would stray
دلیل تغییر رفتار پس از ازدواج چه می‌تواند باشد؟ بسیاری از افراد بعد از ازدواج حس می‌کنند روابطی را که در دوران نامزدی و قبل از ازدواج با همسرشان تجربه کرده‌اند بعد از ازدواج از بین رفته است. همانطور که امید به تغییر دادن همسر بعد ازدواجوجود دارد، نامیدی از تغییرات منفی و یا کم‌علاقگی هم ممکن است بوجود آید. ممکن است زنی متوجه شود که همسرش نسبت به او بی‌علاقه شده و مردی حس کند که رفتارهای شریک زندگی‌اش بعد از ازدواج کاملا تغییر کرده و محب
Time tracking for criminal offenses: In this post and article, we are going to provide users with explanations about the time spent on crime, as you know, in some masses, after a period of time, the masses have been cleared or mild It is considered, in this article, such questions as how time-lapse in crime is affected? How is the time tracking on ta'zir? We will be taking time to complain. Continue with AMIN.
There are three categories of time tracking, time tracking, and time tracking.
Time tracking for crime in general consists of 3 categories, including review of the time of execution, review time of the sentence, time tracking of the prosecution, which we will explain each of them below.
Time lapse in criminal offenses and enforcement
Time lapse in criminal offenses: the execution of
What a sad story.
10 days ago, a group of young people ended my wonderful journey in Iran in a brutal way. While camping at the Caspian Sea I was heavily beaten up and robbed.
My yaw was fractured and my face also. After surgery my mouth got screwed up in steel. This will take at least one month to be cured.
That night I wanted to publish a text about what marks living 4 Months on the road had left on me and on the world around me.
I changed in so many ways and now especially one thing I need to declare: This incident didn't change nothing within me.
I won't let the incredible time I had with all the fantastic people being abused by the selfish ambitions of group of young criminals. I never could allow this project, which you all are part of in some way being affected by such primitive beh
You are a Habi ( the grain) manager and if you deceive yourself on this Hab ( the grain) management and somewhere your ability will run but so you need to be connected to the source to grow your seed a little. And if it does not transfer to the soil and its food runs out, it will not produce.Many of us have many things naturally and do not seek the facts.Everywhere it comes to the name of Falagh, then it says about the shelter. The reason is that Flash is the name of a well in hell. Because some did not have the initial reserve and did not go ahead and stay in the well, and many of them went ahead because of the initial reserve, but they didn't move to the soil and stayed in the well.If one says how human flourishes and how their Hab Flag or Nava Flag grows?Its answer is ادای دین (
بررسی و معرفی و کسب درامد از اپلیکیشن کیف پول Trust Wallet

برنامه trust wallet یک اپلیکیشن موبایلی است که در زمینه کیف پول الکترونیکی و ذخیره ارز الکترونیکی و دیجیتال فعالیت می کند

شما با استفاده از این برنامه و معرفی این برنامه به دو نفر میتونید به سود برسید و ماهانه چیزی حدود 5 میلیون تومان بدون هیچ زحمت و کار خاصی درامد کسب کنید

(توجه : این برنامه صرفا یک کیف پول الکترونیکی می باشد و در حیطه نقل و انتقال ارز دیجیتال فعالیت می کند و هیچگونه فعالیت
Saffron, Crocus Sativus Linnaeus, is a genus in the family Iridaceae.
Pronounced “SAF-ruhn”, saffron has been used for thousands of years as a
seasoning, fragrance, dye, and medicine. The stigmas of the flower are
harvested and processed by hand which is very labor intensive and the
reason why Saffron is considered the world’s most expensive spice.
True saffron is considered a domesticated plant that has only a few
related species growing in the wild.  This makes it difficult to
pinpoint its exact origins, some food historians believe it to be native
to the area known as Asia Minor (the westernmost protrusion of Asia,
which makes up the majority of what today is the Republic of Turkey)
while others are of the opinion that it originated in ancient Persia
(modern day Iran).
فرانسه تنها کشوری است که: مردم در ان هیچ اهمیتی ندارند! هر کشور دیگری بود، الان به حرف مردم اهمیت می داد، و کنار می رفت. حتی در بدترین کشورهای جهان سوم مانند: پاکستان، تونس و الجزایر و لیبی وقتی رهبران دیدند: از سوی مردم حمایت نمی شوند، کنار رفته و یا استعفا دادند. ولی در فرانسه که خود را مهد دموکراسی تبلیغ کرده، از این خبر ها نیست. کشورهای اروپایی و آمریکایی، به مدد تکنولوژی می توانند امنیتی شرایط را ایجاد کنند! و با وجود مخالفت 99درصدی، همچنان
بررسی و معرفی و کسب درامد از اپلیکیشن کیف پول Trust Wallet

برنامه trust wallet یک اپلیکیشن موبایلی است که در زمینه کیف پول الکترونیکی و ذخیره ارز الکترونیکی و دیجیتال فعالیت می کند
در ادامه قصد داریم یکی از این والت‌های موبایلی مولتی کارنسی با نام ‌Trust Wallet را معرفی و بررسی کنیم.

در جولای 2018 بود که بایننس اعلام کرد Trust Wallet را تحت مالکیت خود درآورده تا سرویس‌های بهتر ارائه دهد و امنیت بیشتری برای کاربران ارزهای دیجیتال به ارمغان آورد.

دانلود و آموز

The Beauty of the Ocean Black Marble

Characteristics are found in the Ocean Black marble that is not found in other natural stones. Because of the strength and durability of this type of stone and its unparalleled beauty, architects and interior designers use this type of stone to make their designs more luxurious.
This stone has also become a popular and expensive stone for use in the building because of its polished surface and a smooth mirror surface. Marble gives the home decoration its splendor and is well worth the investment in interior design because of its high strength and attractive appeal.
Ocean black slab

The resistance of the Black Ocean marble

Some marbles have a very high water absorption due to their calcareous nature. For this reason, they should not be us
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Factors of the Promised Mahdi (PBUH) Reappearance
Part 1
Reappearance Factors are the factors
that pave the way for Imam’s Reappearance and are considered as the
reasons of his reappearance. It must be said about it: Although the main
factor of Imam Mahdi’s reappearance is the “will of God”, but what
humans can do for reappearance preparation is the elimination of factors
which causes his occultation and to make themselves prepared. This
preparation is achieved by doing their duties and obligations specially
the duties of the absence era such as: Waiting for the reappearance,
praying, patience, self-development, intellectual and social growth.
This preparation should be proportionate to the acceptance of global
governance: which means it has to be widespr
در این آموزش ایلوستریتور به آموزش نصب ایلوستریتور می پردازیم.
آموزش نصب Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
ابتدای کار برای آموزش نصب ایلوستریتور بدین صورت عمل میکنیم که از داخل بسته نرم افزار فایل setup را کلیک می کنیم.
 همانطور که مشاهده میکنید در کادر بایستی زبان نرم افزار و مسیر ذخیره نرم افزار در سیستم خودتان را مشخص کنید. Continue را کلیک میکنیم منتظر می شویم تا نصب نرم افزار آماده شود.
بعد از آن نصب نرم افزار انجام می شود.
آموزش نصب ایلوستریتور  Adobe Illustrator در ور
The words of elder about Imam Hussein
Chales Dickens:if Hussein had fought to quench his worldly desires ...then i dont understanf why his sister ,wife and his children accompanied him.It stand to reason therefore, that he sacrificed purely for Islam
Nelsom Mandela:I have spent more than20 years in prison then on one night i decided surrender by signing all the terms and condition of goverment.but suddenly i thought about Imam Hussein and Karbala movement and Imam Hussein gave me strenght to stand for right of freedom and liberation and i did
Gundi:If India want to be successfull country, it must follow in the footsteps of Imam Hussein and if had an army72 soldier of of Hussein i would have freedom for India in 24 hours
Muhammad Ali jinnah:the world is unable to present an example finer
Mango is one of the first fruits used by humans in the tropics and tropics. Where do you know where this fruit comes from? On the slopes of the Himalayas in India and Burma. More than 4,000 years ago, the evergreen tree was found in the area and has been introduced to other countries.It is interesting to note that 40 to 60 of these trees still remain in these areas, and more interestingly, the ancient mangoes were not as pleasant as the mangoes of today because of their greater fiber texture. The fruit was called mango in Persian and is still known today as the English name mango mango, which is taken from a phrase we will explain earlier. Since India is considered the birthplace of this fruit, in Hinduism it was called the food of the gods, and the name Mango is derived from the word mang
سایت نئوباکس یکی از قدیمی ترین و معتبر ترین سایتهای کلیکی خارجی هست که خیلی از افراد از جمله خود من از همین سایت شروع کردند.
از نظر درآمدی هم در بین سایت ها  یکی از بهترین هاست
پس شک نکنید و اگر واقعا می خواید شروع به کارجدی کنید حتما توی این سایت عضو شوید.

در ضمن من نئوباکس رو خیلی مفصل براتون توضیح میدم . بقیه وب سایت ها هم شبیه هستند پس برای ثبت نام در آنها نباید مشکلی داشته باشید

اولین مرحله ای که برای شروع کار با Neobux باید انجام بدین ، ثبت ن
I have plant. Her name is "She". I like this name for her, because it kinda help me to always think about her, in a way like she's a stranger, like although she's living with us, she's not from here, she's not like us, her world is somewhere different from ours. That's why I wanna call her the "She", like the one that I could've never talk to directly, even though I tried, I still find it far, far away from a close conversation I could have. So, she's rather a "she" than a "you" in my world.
Tonight I was writing to myself –as an introverted person, I think it's something quite usual!- And as I was getting deeper and deeper in myself, I just felt that I've suddenly slipped into the endless ocean of my biggest question again, "The meaning of the life, bro!".
But this time, for the first t
سری فول متال آکمیست نوشته هیرومو آراکاوا بدون شک یکی از بهترین مانگا های شونن در تمام دوره هاست.

ازین مانگا  دو فصل انیمه اقتباس شده

سری 
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003
و سری  2009 Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 
دلیلش این بوده که سری اول زمانی ساخته شده که مانگا هنوز در حال انتشار بوده بنابراین بعد از مدتی به خاطر نداشتن متریال کافی انیمه راه خودش رو در پیش می گیره و به جای فیلر ساختن داستان رو بر اساس سناریوی خودشون  به اتمام می رسونند

اما سری برادرهود دقیقا بر اساس
Until she signed for the PhD exam, (we called it ‘konkor’ in our country).
I know she will be accepted as a PhD student. She is so talented. I just pray
she will be accepted far from me. The distance between two lovers is the best
answer for running away from each other. She got in with the best score. Third in
a country. I was very happy and shared my happiness with my friends! Happiness of
the running away! Happiness of starting living in hell! I cut our relationship
less than a year after. It seems that all my body’s part were broken. I was in
no mood for doing something. I just finished my MSc and should start my
military service. I just remember all my memories with her with hearing or
looking at each English word or anything related to English! It made me crazy. After
a while,
سلام وقتتون بخیر اگر از کسانی باشید که از گوشی های iPhone استفاده می کنند. حتما کلمه apple ID را شنیده اید.ما در ادامه این مقاله به شما توضیح خوهیم داد که اپل ای دی چیست و روش ساخت آن را بصورت رایگان به شما توضیح خواهیم داد.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر درباره دروش ساخت آپل ای دی بصورت رایگان
 با مشاوران گروه الورایانه کمک تماس بگیرید
آپل ای دی (apple ID) چیست ؟
یه کی از سوال های که کاربران شرکت آپل مطرح میکنند این است که آپل ای دی چیست و چه کاربردی دار
Saffron Strengthens the immune system
Regular consumption of saffron increases white blood cells. However, it does not lead to an increase in red blood cells, so problems such as blood concentration may not be due to the effects of excessive consumption of saffron.
Also, preventing viral activity in the cells of the body is another reason to prove saffron claims to boost your immune system.
We are ready to provide our customers with the best quality Iranian saffron.
Please feel free to contact us and ask your questions.
What is the Best Vacuum Cleaner 2020
Here we will present you the Bosch vacuum cleaner and the best vacuum cleaner brand that has won first place in the vacuum cleaner.

Bosch wins first place this year as best vacuum cleaner of the year Bosch company, one of the largest home appliance manufacturers in the world, is also recognized as the best vacuum cleaner brand in the world, so every Many different Bosch vacuum cleaner models top the best and best models of the year. And we can honestly say that Bosch has occupied a large part of this market around the world. Vacuum Cleaner in 2020 this model will continue to maintain its position and probably will remain in place by the end of the year because so far no leading brands in the world have been able to compete with this model. Market, we
A group of Iraqi mawkib organizers who host and serve the pilgrims of Imam Hussain’s shrine during Arbaeen met with the Leader of the Islamic Revolution—Ayatollah Khamenei—at the Hussaynieh of Imam Khomeini (r.a.) this morning (Wednesday), September 18, 2019.

In this meeting, Ayatollah Khamenei thanked the sincere Iraqi people and officials who dedicate themselves to serving the pilgrims during Arbaeen and asserted: I express my and the Iranian nation’s heartfelt gratitude to you the mawkib keepers and organizers, who manifest utmost benevolence and compassion during Arbaeen; to the great Iraqi nation; to the Iraqi officials who prepare the grounds and security; and especially to the honourable religious scholars and Marja's in Iraq who have prepared the ambiance of pilgrimage a

The Beauty of the Ocean Black Marble

Characteristics are found in the Ocean Black marble that is not found in other natural stones. Because of the strength and durability of this type of stone and its unparalleled beauty, architects and interior designers use this type of stone to make their designs more luxurious.
This stone has also become a popular and expensive stone for use in the building because of its polished surface and a smooth mirror surface. Marble gives the home decoration its splendor and is well worth the investment in interior design because of its high strength and attractive appeal.
Ocean black slab

The resistance of the Black Ocean marble

Some marbles have a very high water absorption due to their calcareous nature. For this reason, they should not be us
Each day May 5-8 and then every two weeks through the end 2020, conference will post a new online piece dedicated to an outstanding personality from the event’s history.
The staff of Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut have been using the time of the shutdown to develop a comprehensive online offer for students and the community. This includes that a part of Animationsinstitut's curriculum will be made available online to the public. Furthermore, they have developed the Highlights of FMX 1994-2020, as a replacement for FMX - Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media, which had to be cancelled for 2020. They will be presented regularly from the beginning of May to December 31, 2020, taking a look at the history, present and future of the internationally
Pros and Cons
We'll tackle the 'cons' first because these matters are the reasons for problems with mortgageability of some steel framed houses (discussed below) and getting building insurance for them.
They also illustrate why, if you're a prospective buyer, you should always get a RICS home buyers survey before buying and, if you know that the property is made from steel frames, you should get a Building Survey.

Cons
The steel components can corrode severely, particularly at the bases of the wall stanchions as well as the galvanised steel windows and the joins to the concrete ground floor slab.
You often can't easily detect this corrosion and you can't inspect it unless you open up the walls via an intrusive inspection (i.e. not a standard RICS home buyers survey) and if you were look

Schlepping an incredible substance into a bag and conveying it from one , and don't give anybody a chance to disclose to you generally.
  Explorers know it's never entirely as alluring as your occupant Instagram-travel-blogger influences it to appear, yet certain instruments and adornments help make the procedure a mess more productive and classy.
  This is the place Mon purse comes in. A woman startup decorating the bags of jetsetters around the world, they make excellent, travel extras with customisation choices like monogramming and hand-painting. Their ethos is to make extravagance speculation pieces with reasonable sticker prices that convey a start of something uncommon to the consistently, and that is certainly something we can get behind.
offer professional servic
۱- درخواست رفع بلاک هنگام مشاهده پیغام Action Blocked
 زمانی که پیغام (Action Blocked) رو دریافت میکنین، گزینه (Tell Us) رو فشار بدین. بعد از اینکه دکمه (Tell Us) رو فشار دادین، ایستاگرام (به احتمال زیاد از طریق آدرس ایمیل) از شما میخواد اطلاعاتی امنیتی را تکمیل کنین و بعد درخواست میکنه که عکس خودتونو براش ارسال کنید تا مطمئن بشه شما یک آدم واقعی هستین نه ربات. بعد از ارسال عکس به اینستاگرام، اکانتتون بعد از چند روز دوباره فعال میشه.
۲- درخواست رفع بلاک از طریق بخش
You would also like to make money from the Internet, but you
do not have the funds to start buying and storing it, but in no way
can you forget the dream of making money from the internet , and
you never need to forget this dream. Because in this article I want you to earn
money from the Internet through sales collaboration, you do not need to have
any capital to buy cheap website
traffic the goods in bulk. You do not even need to store the
goods. If you want to make money from these systems, read this article.
What is this cooperation in sales now?
Collaborating on sales or, as foreigners say,
affiliate marketing is referred to  as a sale mode that you
sell intermediary goods and share in the profit from the sale, according to the
agreement that you have, make it an example in th
خوب شد که مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام، لوایح
چهارگانه پالرمو را تصویب نکرد. و موکول به عملکرد اروپا دانست. اروپا هم خوب جواب
داد! تحریم ها را تمدید کرد، و از برنامه موشکی ایران  شکایت نمود. الان هم که پلیس آلمان در 9شهر، به
تخریب مساجد پرداخته! به بهانه اینکه آنها به حماس کمک می کنند. امضای ترامپ هم
گور آن را کند! به عبارت ساده تر باید گفت: تصویب لوایح چهار گانه پالرمو، از دور
خارج شد. و اگر باز کسانی هستند که : اصرار می کنند، باید در ایرانی بودن آنها شک
سایت نئوباکس یکی از قدیمی ترین و معتبر ترین سایتهای کلیکی خارجی هست که خیلی از افراد از جمله خود من از همین سایت شروع کردند.
از نظر درآمدی هم در بین سایت ها  یکی از بهترین هاست
پس شک نکنید و اگر واقعا می خواید شروع به کارجدی کنید حتما توی این سایت عضو شوید.

در ضمن من نئوباکس رو خیلی مفصل براتون توضیح میدم . بقیه وب سایت ها هم شبیه هستند پس برای ثبت نام در آنها نباید مشکلی داشته باشید

اولین مرحله ای که برای شروع کار با Neobux باید انجام بدین ، ثبت ن
مهلت ارسال پاسخ به چالش تمام شد و این هم کد من برای جواب چالش ترک عملگر ها

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
namespace multiplication
{
//multiplication whithout using any operator (boolean operators (&& || !) are permited).
//solved by Behnam Simjoo on 2019/05/10
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
while (true)
{
Console.Clear();
Console.Write("a=");
int a = int.Parse(Console.ReadLine());
Console.Write("b=");
int b = int.Parse(Console.ReadLine());
int res = f(a, b);
Console.WriteLin
برخلاف گفته آقای نوبخت، نرخ ها را باد پایین می آورد نه آقایان! زیرا اقایان منافعشان در نرخ های بالا است، گرانی دلار و بالا رفتن قیمت ها، مالیات بیشتری را به جیب دولت می ریزد، و در هیاهوی گرانی، بنزین و برق هم گران می شود. اما خداوند به باد دستور می دهد: تا ابرها را به شهرها ببرد و از انها باران بریزد، و محصولات کشاورزی فراوان و ذخیره سدها پر و کمبود اب برطرف شود. چند وقت پیش هم آقای رئیس جمهور، در ارومیه مدعی شده بود: دریاچه ارومیه را دولت پر کرد
Dead poets society

می‌شنوی؟ صدای لحظه‌ها را می‌شنوی؟ بازدم نفس‌های مرگ بر گردنت سنگینی نمی‌کند؟ مو به تن من که سیخ می‌شود. هر کسی پیمانه‌ای دارد که مرگ در حال نوشیدن آن است. بله ما در حال تمام شدن هستیم و خود باید تصمیم بگیریم که چه از این دنیا می‌خواهیم. طریقه‌ی راه رفتن در مسیر زندگی آنقدرا هم مهم نیست. مهم اینه که از مسیر لذت ببری. ممکن است زمین بخوری یا پرچم موفقیت را به اهتزاز در بیاوری. میزان نحوه تلاش شما برای آرزوها و قدری شانس است. به
انسان موجودی است که دارای: رفتار دوگانه جبر و
اختیار است. به دنیا آمدن هرکسی جبر است، چون خودش نخواسته! اما اینکه آب وغذا
بخورد یا نخورد، اختیاراست. فلاسفه مادی 
سعی دارند: جنبه اختیاری  را منکر
شوند، و بگویند همه چیز انسان جبر است. برخی ها آن را جبر ذاتی می دانند، و برخی
ها هم نتیجه ابزار. چون ابزار ساخت بشر رشد و تغییر می کند، بنابر این انسان نیز براساس
تغییر ابزار است. به همین جهت انسان را که: پشت ابزار است نمی بینند. البته عمدا
نمی بیند، زیرا

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها